November 10, 2008

Water Play

Pookie's very favourite thing to do next to reading books is "cleaning dishes", which is really just pouring water back and forth from one container to the next.  She now will push the chair in from the other room and get the blue towel we put on the floor when she wants to do.  To be honest I am always a bit disapointed when she wants to do it because it means I just have to stand there supervising (so she doesn't fall).... but it is worth it since she loves it so much.  

She has a rash around her mouth right now.  I noticed she is licking her face so that might have something to do with it.  Her Dad is really worried about it, but it seems to get better whenever I am diligent about putting on some all natural balm.   She is getting 4 teeth in at the moment, and just got a molar.  I wonder if that has something to do with it.

No comments: