November 22, 2008

Phthalate PCV Free Animals


I was at Mastermind last week - my favourite place to get Pooks toys, as they try their best to sell quality toys. I found these mini animals that are phthalate and pcv free.  I couldn't resist because Pooks seems to love anything that is tiny!  They have been a bit hit.  There are a few duplicate animals so I will often ask her to find "the other dog" or cow etc.  Her favourites are the dogs and horses.  She likes to make the horse and donkey kiss.  Mastermind also sells jungle animals and some other ones, so I might get her another pack for Christmas.

1 comment:

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

Hey there, I love the little animals certianly inspires some healthy imaginative play. Bonus that they are PVC free!! I stumbled upon your blog and I love what you have to say..I hope that I can visit more often :)