December 5, 2008

Detox

I thought I would post a bit about the detox the naturopath recommended.  The purpose of this is to gently get rid of any toxins in my body before I get pregnant.  She recommended the "Heel Detox-Kit", which is a homeopathic detox.  You can click for more details.  I am not going to buy it until after the holidays, since it seems a bit silly to do it before!  There is a booklet that goes with it which outlines different diets you can follow while on it.

The other part is to take "Ultra Clear" which is a medical food.  It is supposed to help absorb the toxins.  I am also supposed to drink Green Tea and obviously lots of water.  She also recommended dry brushing and sauna's - although I don't have access to one, but I do work up a sweat running a few times a week.


1 comment:

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

Oh cool thanks! Im going to check that out!